Sunday 12 February 2012

getting out there

I've decided I have to start getting more serious about photography. And if I'm going to start getting serious then I'm going to have to start getting better, which means more practice. I reckon, with a pro-consumer SLR, a handy little compact, a couple of professional DV Cameras and a camera phone, I should be taking photos everyday. That's exactly what I intend to do. Good, bad, horrendous - high def, low def, no def.I also think I need to start making these photos available for the world (that's you) to see, comment, sneer at, steal, print, parody... So I am going to start doing that right now. I got myself a little web thing called Posterous that I will be using to distribute my photos across various social networking platforms. If I annoy you with a constant stream of mediocre images then I apologise. I'm hoping the odd glimmer of gold in the pan will make up for the tonnes of grit.
Regards, Sam.

Img_8727

No comments: