Monday 12 May 2008

God bless Google

I was pacing round my classroom giving my year 9 drama class examples of different ways of delivering the 'To be or not to be' soliloquy when it suddenly struck me...

"If I go into Google and search using the cache feature my blog will still be there."

And so it was - all but the most recent entries anyway, and they weren't worth saving anyway. I reckon I'll spend the next couple of weeks reinstating the old ToaSNT post by post. Maybe then I'll tackle the skin. Sound fun? Yeah, I guess not; not everyone has a life like mine.

1 comment:

Lana Banana said...

sounds fun to me, mr. c!

wait. what am i saying?!?

i'm deaf right now . . .

so, it doesn't sound like anything at all, but when i get my hearing back i'll let you know.

eh . . .

it's just good to have you back.