Friday 9 January 2009

sinister goings on

If you are wondering why the hit counter here just jumped three times its usual daily amount (and if you are then – um, why? There has to be more to life than watching the visitor counter on a small-town blog) I will explain.

‘Brazen Teacher’ has featured this site in her blog. I am her official cool teacher for the month of January. I’m not sure the year 9 class I’ve just had would agree with her – but I’m sure she has her reasons.

Anyway, I suggest you check out thisbrazenteacher.blogspot.com, not to check if I made the whole thing up but because she does an awesome job of opening the genuine world of teaching to common humanity.

2 comments:

Cassy said...

Mr C - I had the pleasure of reading about you over at Brazen's blog. The kids are lucky to have you... nothing is in vain.

Karen ^..^ said...

Brazen ROCKS MY SOCKS!!! She is an amazing teacher, artist and person. The depths of her mind and thought are staggering. I love her.

You are no slouch yourself. Truly.