Wednesday 24 June 2009

rainbows and sunsets

Kylie over at eclectrica writes about her stalker rainbows, how she felt they were there for her personal enjoyment. I feel the same about my sunsets. Every one of them unique, every one of them beautiful. Every one of them there just for me.


There's something about the awesome power of creation to blow our minds that... um... blows my mind. When I see the ugly sides of the human condition I often notice the vastness, complexity and beauty of the world around me and it never ceases to amaze me.

3 comments:

kylie said...

stalker rainbows! i like it
i dont know how i missed your last post but i read it a few minutes ago and dropped back to tell you how much i liked it and "voila" added sunsets :)
there is so much good if we allow ourselves to see it.
must run.......
k

ps thanks for the shout out

Mr C said...

I guess this must be one of the brief windows when we are both awake at the same time.

Mike and Alex said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/foyle_and_west/8120878.stm

A great Northern Ireland teaching story - proper cockle-warmer!!

What's your email address?

Mike