Tuesday 16 June 2009

what do you see?

What do you see when you look at this photo? A car? A particularly clean and shiny car that has been meticulously polished? A car so clean that even the tyres sparkle?

What do I see when I look at this photo? And what do I see when I look at my alphabetised DVDs, and my colour coded post-it stocks, and my overly sharpened pencils?
What do I see?
I see that I have a huge pile of exams papers to mark, of grades to collate, of reports to write; and the king of procrastination is sitting on his throne.

5 comments:

This Brazen Teacher said...

hehe... nice. And so true :)

Anonymous said...

great post!

Mr C said...

Thanks. I think procrastination took on new levels for me when I decided I just had to take my car round the front of the house and get it to pose for photos. Year eleven predicted grades can wait - it won't be sunny forever.

kylie said...

oh! that anon comment was me!
i'll try signing in properly this time

Mr C said...

um... actually... that was my fault. Big fingers, small cell phone touch screen and a tiny distance between the accept and decline buttons often lead to disaster. Sorry.