Monday 30 June 2008

messages from the past

"It's incredible." I hear you cry, "He went away at 5am on Saturday morning to live in a tent with no electricity, let alone wifi signal, and yet he's posting more regularly than he ever did when he was sitting in a classroom with constant internet access. Comment c'est possible?"

I love the 'scheduled' thing in blogger. It's great. I can type up posts weeks in advance and it looks like I'm being regular. Ingenious. If only I planned my lessons this far in advance I might have a permanent job by now... There's a thought. Imagine if I could prepare my lessons in batches and deliver them the way blogger delivers these posts. I could spend a weekend throwing lessons together, set the timer, and go on a road trip for the rest of the week while my pupils are drip fed the learning that will get them through the rest of their life. Genius!

I must patent this idea now!

No comments: