Monday 5 February 2007

spooky

Okay. That was a bit odd. Can anyone offer a suggestion as to why when I tried to post earlier someone or something was typing over what I was typing. It was surreal. I would type a couple of words and then ....... would appear. Then it would change into words. Here we can see a transcript of the post I was trying to make:

benefit is that yet have the suspects only those
what????
most who really the you leave the house
who are you?
Las most Vegas for the rest are tied to the ring in the U.S. now has gone a lot of us
what is going on?
of what was going on the one is going on behind one is going on was going on
weird
Who really believe that needs you to the U.S. you to the U.S. to 00 and a civilian lines are due to the essence of
are you even making sense?
the agreement into having a good thing for sure what you really believes that the GES heat the U.S. to double the civilian side to the essence of the remote having a good time for what the CC in the U.S. media from the
I'm getting bored
in the listserv in the Mr. Kessler is the limit on the Russian children than a year to us and 9090 lead in a in this league and its
oh i give up
that the defendant and I know and what was then known as my long years....

Well anyone any the wiser? I'm thinking of googling some of the stuff typed to see if I can find where it came from - maybe I'm being contacted from beyond the grave by some city analyst... or maybe some aliens interested in US Economics.

No comments: