Wednesday 10 January 2007

itoast

So Apple have launched the next big thing - the Iphone. It's a phone that surfs the net and stores music. Personally I thought phones already did all that - Though I tend to use mine mainly for storing annoying ringtones.
I shouldn't be so cynical - I am a little intrigued by this latest Steve Jobs gadget. I won't be able to afford it but I will look enviously at the people using them. I still haven't managed to get around to buying an mp3 player let alone an Ipod, let alone an Iphone.

I just wonder what's left to be developed for next years Mac World expo. I have some ideas if Steve's reading. 1) A grass cutter with mp3 capabilities - I'll call it the I-sickle. 2) A latin translator for storing music called the I-claudius. 3) A modern version called the I-talian.
My favourite is an mp3 playing slice of toast - I can't think what I'd call it but think of the possibilities; listen to music as you get ready for work in the morning and then eat it. Genius.

No comments: