Monday 14 August 2006

i hate microsoft sam

Maybe you're wondering why I've called this blog the Thoughts of a Special Needs Teacher when I hardly ever talk about teaching. Well, first of all I should confess that I'm not really a special needs teacher as such. I mean, I am a teacher, I have been for almost half a decade. I work in the Learning Support Unit in a medium sized secondary school in Northern Ireland. I am the learning support teacher. Having said that, my immediate boss is the SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator), she coordinates everything I do - so I guess I am Special Needs after all.

Anyway, its the summer so I'm not in work - so there isn't that much to talk about concerning work. As it is I try not to get completely submerged in my work - I like to think I have a life outside of school (although sometimes it doesn't seem that way). I will write about school and I will write about things that have nothing to do with school. I will write about whatever is on my mind. As it happens I went into school today to check out the room to which they're moving me this year.

so licking I soy I went in to work today and find that my computer had been set up to carry out speech recognition. Nine but I’m not a big fan of technology and to be quite a list of the democratic. So I’m a little Skeptical about being able to use something like this in mind every day life. And so I have decided to try and dictate my log entry today. I said log Not long ago not known. Now I said below the not real. NO! I SAID BLOG YOU STUPID MACHINE!!!

See a continued to work seems that ought coming in to school when no one else is around. Usually when I’m here Fares over a thousand people milling around the corridors. I think I’d like school better this way. And being moved to new run this year. As smaller than my older But it has its own kitchen on sweet now on sweet Wall Street all suite on. I already have the reputation of drinking coffee constantly. Today I’ll be able to make myself some support levels to go along with it suffered less so for super noodles.

One major benefit of being the only person in a school is the fact that I have no father finding a parking space. I arrive five minutes late for work and all the spaces are taken by 612 bills and the nation’s. But this time it was just me And so I made my way directly from the masters use space. And in part of the. I didn’t park in it so. I’m too much of a cluttered to do that even when he is probably having a day session with his wife in Australia or somewhere else. I can’t believe the cash and cons of this day’s session.

I don’t think I’ll ever use voice recognition again.

No comments: